• Oxford reflective nylon shell is lightweight, water-resistant and highly-visible; PU power grip palm provides increased grip and wear resistance
• Constructed with a ski-dri Membrane (interlining); this climatic Membrane is waterproof, highly breathable and windproof
• Insulated with mirafil Gold 140g, 80 Fiberfill, a Warm, soft feather touch insulation that is designed to plump up Mittens and trap Warm air inside
• Focused on comfort as well as function, this glove is lined with Brushed Bemberg for a soft, luxurious hand feel
• Designed with reflective material on back for better visibility in low-light conditions and a Flared cuff for easy entry and exit
50% Wool, 50% Acrylic. One size fits all.
The SCOTT Terrain Down Women's Jacket keeps you warm and looking sharp. A winning combination of DRYOsphere and FX Down makes this jacket a must-have for all-mountain skiers.
Top level race boot incorporating Twinframe technology to combine superior transmission and power with unmatched foot wrapping for maximum on-piste performance.